Tire Service in Murray, UT, 84107
There’s nothing worse than a flat tire, especially when you are driving on the highways of Murray, Draper, Midvale, Park City, or Salt Lake City. To ensure your tires are always in their best condition, we at Morris Brothers in Salt Lake County offer multiple tire services. These include:
- Tire Rotation: During a tire rotation, each tire of your vehicle is removed and moved to a different position to make sure that all your tires wear evenly and last longer. This service should be performed every six months or every 6,000-8,000 miles.
- Tire Mounting: This is when your old tires are removed and new ones are placed on the wheel and the wheels are placed on the appropriate axles.
- Tire Balancing: Tire balancing corrects the uneven distribution of weight between your vehicle’s four tires.
- Flat Tire Repair: If your tire gets punctured or damaged, we may be able to repair it rather than have you replace the tire altogether.
- Tire Replacement: If the damage to one or more tires is severe, it is advisable to replace them entirely, which we can take care of for you.
How do I know if I need to get my tires repaired or replace them?
If you get a flat or worn out tire, you will either have to get the tire repaired or replaced entirely. Tire issues highly jeopardize your driving experience, putting you and your passengers at a higher risk of an accident.
A telltale sign of a damaged tire is a loss of air pressure, which could cause air to leak out slowly or all at once. Leaks sometimes don’t originate from a puncture or cut in the tire; the source of the leak could be the valve stem on the tire that has worn out over time. For punctured tires, the tire can most likely be repaired with a patch or a plug and doesn’t have to be completely replaced. However, tires with a cracked or split sidewall cannot be safely repaired and the tire will need to be replaced. Whether you are driving in Murray, Draper, Midvale, Park City, Salt Lake City, or anywhere else, you do not want to be stuck with a flat or damaged tire.
Like any part of your vehicle, your tires can wear out over time. Here are some signs your tires need to be replaced soon:
- You’ve been driving with a spare tire for a while. Spare tires are not as durable as regular tires and provide less traction and less cornering ability.
- Your tires are bald (they’ve lost tread and are flat on the surface).
- Your car is constantly shaking, even on smooth roads.
- Your tires’ sidewalls have cracks. The sidewalls can wear down over time due to rain, ice, and natural aging.
- You have cords showing. If any cords from your tires are showing, this is a sure sign that they need to be replaced.
If you are in Salt Lake County or surrounding areas and notice that one or more of your tires is over inflated, under inflated, or are tilted horizontally or vertically, bring your car to Morris Brothers today and we can assess and repair the issue. We can also determine if your car needs additional services, such as oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups.
Your Local Shop for Tire Repair
Whether you are looking for a tire rotation for your Porsche, wheel alignment for your BMW, wheel balancing for your Audi, or would like to replace the snow tires on your Volkswagen, Morris Brothers can help. We at Morris Brothers in Murray have been fixing cars since 2014 and our owner Chad Morris and expertly trained team of technicians each have decades of experience and are experts in all things auto repair. In addition to tire repair and replacement, we also specialize in general auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- We have hundreds of reviews and have an average review score of 5.
- Locally owned and operated since 2014
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- We specialize in vintage Porsche repair
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from hundreds of satisfied customers.
If you are in the 84107 or Salt Lake County area, feel free to schedule an appointment with Morris Brothers today!
Morris Brothers – "From a simple tune-up to a major engine repair, at Morris Brothers Motorsports, we can do it all!".