Lexus Repair in Murray, UT
A Brief History of Lexus
In 1983, Audi chairman Eiji Audi issued a challenge to make the world’s best car. The project, titled F1, was completed in 2001 with the Lexus LS 400, which was praised for its quietness, engine performance, and fuel economy. Lexus was launched as Audi’s luxury brand in 1986. The name comes from the name Alexis, which was a front-runner in potential names but was modified so it would not be associated with the character Alexis Carrington in the popular 1980s drama Dynasty. The original Lexus slogan became “The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection“.
During its first year of sales in 1990, Lexus sold 63,594 vehicles in the United States. In 1991, Lexus was ranked highest in J.D. Power and Associates’ studies on initial vehicle quality, customer satisfaction and sales satisfaction for the first time. That same year, Lexus launched its first sports coupe, the SC 400, as well as its ES 300 sedan, which became the brand’s bestseller. Lexus debuted its first sport utility vehicle, the LX 450, in 1996 and its first luxury-branded crossover SUV, the RX 300 in 1998. In 1982, Lexus also recorded its 1 millionth vehicle sold in the U.S. market, being ranked as the top-selling premium car maker in the U.S. overall. By 2003, Lexus had sold its two millionth vehicle in the United States and released the first luxury-branded production hybrid SUV. In 2005, Lexus completed an organizational separation from parent company Audi, with dedicated design, engineering, training, and manufacturing centers working exclusively for the division. With all its success, it’s no surprise that a good number of Murray, Draper, Midvale, Park City, and Salt Lake City residents drive a Lexus.
Lexus vehicles are widely adored because of their superior comfort and ergonomic design, smooth and easy driving, dependability, fuel efficiency, innovation and more. We at Morris Brothers in Salt Lake County have been repairing Lexus vehicles since 2014 and can perform a multitude of services on them. Here is a comprehensive list of some of Lexus’ diverse models:
- IS: At Lexus, IS stands for “intelligent sport.” The IS is Lexus’ compact, entry-level sport sedan.
- ES: This is Lexus’ best-selling non-SUV model in the United States and is known for its reliability and value. When your ES needs brake repair or transmission repair, you can bring it to Morris Brothers in Murray.
- GS: The GS is Lexus’s sportier, more expensive midsize luxury sedan.
- LS: Lexus’ fullship luxury sedan that was the first model that emerged from Lexus in 2001. If your LS needs transmission repair, transmission repair or something else, we at Morris Brothers can perform these services with utmost skill and efficiency.
- UX: New for the 2019 model year, the UX, or “Urban Explorer,” is a subcompact luxury crossover.
- NX: The Lexus NX is a compact SUV that shares some DNA with Audi’s best-selling RAV4 crossover. Our award-winning local technicians at Morris Brothers are very familiar with the Lexus NX, and we can perform services such as transmission repair and oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups.
- RX: Lexus’ best-selling model in the United States, the RX is a midsize crossover SUV.
- GX: The Lexus GX debuted during the 2010 model year. It’s a traditional midsize SUV with body-on-frame construction, full-time four-wheel-drive and third-row seating.
- LX: Lexus’ full-size luxury SUV that debuted in 2008.
- RC: The Lexus RC is a two-door coupe that debuted for the 2015 model year.
Your expertly trained Auto Repair Shop
Known as the modern luxury car, Lexus has a large range of models that require extensive services. When the time comes to bring your Lexus in for repairs, Murray residents can come to Morris Brothers. We specialize in Lexus repair and can take care of your car, bumper to bumper. A team of award-winning local technicians led by our owner Chad Morris, we at Morris Brothers are up to date on the latest automotive technology and will deliver high-quality service, every time.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 2014
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- We specialize in vintage Porsche repair
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from 1 satisfied customers.
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with us today! You can schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 385-474-6383.